Hotel Address | 2301 SE 17th Street, Fort Lauderdale FL, 33316
Pier Sixty-Six Hotel and Marina makes parking simple, safe and secure. Our hotel offers guests the convenience of well-lit outdoor parking, which is available for a small fee and is located close to the entrance of the hotel.
- Well-lit self-park is available for a small fee with in and out privileges.
- Valet Parking with in and out privileges.
- Outdoor overnight parking: $25 +6% tax per day
- Daily visitor self-parking
- 0-1 Hours: $3+6% tax
- 1+ Hours: $1 each additional hour, with $15 max and 6% tax
- Outdoor overnight valet parking: $30 + 6% tax per day
- Daily visitor valet-parking: $11 + 6% tax per day
Main Transportation Centers:
- Ft. Lauderdale International Airport (FLL) » 5 miles from the hotel
- Miami International Airport (MIA) » 30.5 miles from the hotel
- Cruise Ship Docks/ Port Everglades » 1 mile from the hotel
- Amtrak Ft. Lauderdale » 5.5 miles from the hotel
Public Transit Centers:
- Sun Trolley » Access to Las Olas Boulevard and scenic AIA, including the 17th Street Harbor Shops and Galleria Mall.
- Broward County Transit » Access throughout Broward County
Water Taxi stop » 1 mile transportation and tour along the waterways of Fort Lauderdale with access to the Beach area, downtown, Las Olas and more.
Directions from Ft. Lauderdale/Hollywood Airport
Drive north on Federal Highway to 17th Street Causeway East. From Miami International Airport, head north on I-95 to I-595 East. Proceed north on Federal Highway to 17th Street East. Our Fort Lauderdale hotel is on the west side of 17th Street.