Frequently Asked Questions
Is there Parking at the Hotel?
Pier Sixty-Six Hotel and Marina makes parking simple, safe and secure. Our hotel offers guests the convenience of well-lit outdoor parking, which is available for a small fee and is located close to the entrance of the hotel.
- Outdoor overnight parking: $25 +6% tax per day
Daily visitor self-parking
- 0-1 Hours: $3+6% tax
- 1+ Hours: $1 each additional hour, with $15 max and 6% tax
- Outdoor overnight valet parking: $30 + 6% tax per day
- Daily visitor valet-parking: $11 + 6% tax per day
Is there is Business Center on Property?
Enjoy all the conveniences of your office here at our Pier Sixty-Six Business Center. With the business traveler in mind, we provide a self-service business resource specifically for the needs of meeting planners, convention centers, and on-site gatherings.
- Printing (black and white and color)
- Black and white and color copying: Color copies are $1.99 each. Black and white are $0.50 each
- Computer with high-speed Internet access: $5.00 for the first minute and $0.50 each additional minute of computer use
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Require custom solutions? Just ask! Pier Sixty-Six sets the standard for hotels in Fort Lauderdale.
- 24 hours/day
What is the cost to ship a package to the hotel?
- Packages under 5 lbs: $5 per box
- Packages 6-20 lbs: $10 per box
- Packages 21-50 lbs: $15 per box
- Packages over 51 lbs: $50 per box
Incoming/Outgoing Display Cases
- Display box, poster, large tube, or oversized box: $20 per case
- Display Case (each): $30 per case
- Crates under 150 lbs: $50 per crate
- Crates over 150 lbs: $150 per crate
- $50 per palletStorage Charges
(Applies to any/all materials received more than 7 calendar days before date of guest pickup)
$25 per day prior to the 7-day limit
$50 per day for palletize boxes to facilitate storage (this charge is in addition ot hte storage charge)
There is a $30/hour or any portion of an hour per man charge when shipping and receiving staff is involved in teh unloading/loading, breakdown/set up/packageing of parcels/convention/exhibit materials in addition to above charges.
Do you hold any money for Incidentals?
Valid credit card required at check in. There is a $75 per day authorization for incidental charges. Incidental charges include but are not limited to food and beverage charges, long distance phone calls and pay per view movies. Any unused authorization is released upon checkout and may take 5 - 7 business day to reflect on your account based on your bank processing times.